NO HOMOLOGATION ON THE ROAD POSSIBLE
The strong chassis and cast iron coupling plate are the basis of this sturdy dolly.
Parts from heigh quality
BPW axle #150. Big brakes: 410 x 180. Scharmüller eyelet or coupling Schärmuller (K80). Heavy jack Jost.
Built-in hydraulic group
A hydraulic group can be built in thanks to the well-thought design of the chassis. This group can be used both for tipping and for powering a hydraulic motor.
- BPW axle # 150 brakes 420x180
- Air suspension
- Tyres 425/65R22,5 single assembly
- 2 line system
- Lines to the trailer
- Hand brake
- Jack Jost
- Platform can be moved mechanically
- Swiveling hitching eyelet
- Coupling height +/- 600
- +/- 3 ton support pressure for tractor
- Coupling 2 "
- Automatic braking force regulator
- Hand operated lifting and lowering valve
- Electric lift and lower valve 24V
- Tires double mounting 315 / 80R22.5 18Ply
- Extendable drawbar (mechanical)
- Platform can be moved manually with slide
- Tipping pump 110l / min - 150 l / min
- Inverter 12 / 24V (270W / 10A / 24V)
- Trailer coupling 3.5 ”(2”)